You searched for: "nothing" in no category. Displaying 1 entries out of 441 in the database.
1) Escape by Stamp on Stamp (, Industrial) uses sample from Lost Highway ():
- We've met before, haven't we.
- I don't think so. Where was it you think we met?
- At your house. Don't you remember?
- No. No, I don't. Are you sure?
- In the East, the far East...when a person is sentenced to death, they're sent to a place where they can't escape. Never knowing when an executioner may step up behind them... and fire a bullet into the back of their head.
- What's going on?
- It's been a pleasure talking to you.