You searched for: "nothing" in no category. Displaying 10 entries out of 426 in the database.
1) Gastrointestinal Rape by Cerebral Incubation on Asphyxiating On Excrement (2009, Metal) uses sample from South Park S11E11 "Imaginationland Episode II" (2011):
Aaaah. They're raping me! They're raping me! They're raping all of us! Oh, it hurts!They're raping us and it hurts!
3) 1999:6661:2000 by Kataklysm on The Prophecy (Stigmata of the Immaculate) (2000, Metal) uses sample from Dark City (1998):
First there was darkness. Then came the strangers. They were a race as old as time itself. They had mastered the ultimate technology. The ability to alter physical reality by will alone. They called this ability "Tuning". But they were dying. Their civilization was in decline, and so they abandoned their world seeking a cure for their own mortality. Their endless journey brought them to a small, blue world in the farthest corner of the galaxy. Our world. Here they thought they had finally found what they had been searching for.
5) Cordyceps Humanis by Cephalic Carnage on Misled by Certainty (2010, Metal) uses sample from BBC Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi (2006):
Spores from parasitic fungus called Cordyceps has infiltrated their bodies and their minds. Its infected brain directs this ant upwards. Those afflicted are quickly taken away and dumped far away from the colony.
6) Motherless Miscarriage by Infant Annihilator on The Elysian Grandeval Galeriarch (2016, Metal) uses sample from The Witch (2015):
My Lord, my love! Kiss me with the kisses of thy mouth. How lovely art thou! Thy embrace! My Lord! My Lord! My Love! My soul's salvation, take me to thy lap!
7) Dream by Grendel on Prescription: Medicide (2004, Techno) uses sample from Shivers (1975):
I had a very disturbing dream last night. In this dream I found myself making love to a strange man. Only I'm having trouble you see, because he's old... and dying... and he smells bad, and I find him repulsive. But then he tells me that everything is erotic, that everything is sexual. You know what I mean? He tells me that even old flesh is erotic flesh. That disease is the love of two alien kinds of creatures for each other. That even dying is an act of eroticism. That talking is sexual.
8) LA MAIN SUR LE MIC by Nekfeu on N/A (2013, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from The Hurricane (1999):
Ecrire c'est... pfff... magique. (...) Quand j'ai commencé à écrire, je me suis rendu compte que je faisais plus que de raconter une histoire. Tu vois, écrire c'est une arme. Une arme plus puissante que n'importe quel coup de poing...