You searched for: "nothing" in no category. Displaying 10 entries out of 383 in the database.
2) For All the Sin by Nothingface on Violence (2000, Metal) uses sample from The Birds (1963):
Who are you? What are you? Where did you come from? I think you're the cause of all of this. I think you're evil. EVIL!
3) Entombed In Butchered Bodies by Cerebral Bore on Maniacal Miscreation (2010, Metal) uses sample from Tropic Thunder (2008):
- This is Les Grossman. Who is this?
- This is Flaming Dragon!
- Okay. Flaming Dragon. Fuckface. First, take a big step back and literally fuck your own face! Now, I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking,you better think again.
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to head down there,and I will rain down an ungodly
fucking firestorm upon you.You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution
to keep me from fucking destroying you.
I am talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I will fuck you up!
5) Le Rouge Pour Le Sang Le Bleu Pour La Grâce by Hangman's Chair on This is not supposed to be positive (2015, Stoner) uses sample from Paris Interdit (1969):
Au bout de la nuit, pour eux la derni?re de Paris, le ciel s'ouvre, et c'est le m?me soleil qu'hier qui brille sur le Paris d'aujourd'hui. Tout est mort, et tout revit. Sans eux, et sans nous demain, que sera Paris ? Toujours Paris.
6) Coronary Reconstruction by Aborted on Coronary Reconstruction (2010, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988):
Intro : No anaesthetic at hand. Shame. Surgery is open, Tiffany. What is today's agenda? Ah, yes. Evisceration.
Outro : The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen, a puzzle. And while the paths of the brain are plainly visible, its ways, deceptively apparent, its destinations are unknown, its secrets still secrets and, if we are honest, it is the lure of the labyrinth that draws us to our chosen field to unlock those secrets.
8) The Codex Necro by Anaal Nathrakh on The Codex Necro (2001, Metal) uses sample from The Omen (1976):
From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, until man exists no more.
9) Bloodbath Cleansing by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground (1988):
We would like to see most of the human race killed off, because it is unworthy of the gift of life. A bloodbath would be a cleansing purification of a planet that has been dirtied and degraded for too long.
10) Cordyceps Humanis by Cephalic Carnage on Misled by Certainty (2010, Metal) uses sample from BBC Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi (2006):
Spores from parasitic fungus called Cordyceps has infiltrated their bodies and their minds. Its infected brain directs this ant upwards. Those afflicted are quickly taken away and dumped far away from the colony.