You searched for: "Meatshits" in Artist. Displaying 12 entries out of 426 in the database.
2) Bloodbath Cleansing by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground (1988):
We would like to see most of the human race killed off, because it is unworthy of the gift of life. A bloodbath would be a cleansing purification of a planet that has been dirtied and degraded for too long.
3) Cock Rock Faggots by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Midnight Express (1978):
You seem like a nice enough kid to me Billy, but try it and I'll blow your fucking brains out
10) There is no God by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Disturbed (1990):
My biggest fear is that this is not the Devil, because there can be no Devil if there is no God, and if there were a God.... he would never allow such suffering
11) Forced Into Submission by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Il paese del sesso selvaggio (1972):
I've got to get out of here otherwise I'll go mad. I can't stand it any longer. This is only the first day, how can I hold out? God, the pain. Those bloody arrows. God I don't have to think about the pain. If only I could blind out the Sun. I musn't fall asleep. I musn't fall asleep.
12) Vicious Act Of Machismo by Meatshits on Family Entertainment Since 1987 (2018, Metal) uses sample from La Noche Del Terror Ciego (1971):
- Are you playing with me?
- I don't think you understand.
- Why not?
- Uh, you see, Pedro, I don't have feelings for any man.
- You mean you never really loved?
- I mean, I had a bad experience when I was a child
- I'll help you change...
- Oh! No! No, please, no!