You searched for: "nothing" in no category. Displaying 1 entries out of 441 in the database.
1) Planned Obsolescence by Posthuman Abomination on Transcending Embodiment (, Metal) uses sample from Blade Runner ():
- It's not an easy thing to meet your maker.
- And what can he do for you?
- Can the maker repair what he makes?
- Would you like to be modified?
- Stay here. I had in mind something a little more radical.
- What...? What seems to be the problem?
- Death. Well, I'm afraid that's a little out of my jurisdiction. You...
- I want more life... father.