You searched for: "nothing" in Movie. Displaying 10 entries out of 442 in the database.
2) Liquid Swords by GZA on Liquid Swords (, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from Shogun Assassin ():
When I was little, my father was famous
He was the greatest samurai in the empire
And he was the Shogun's decapitator
He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords
It was a bad time for the empire
The Shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out
People said his brain was infected by devils
My father would come home, he would forget about the killings
He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him
Maybe that was the problem
Then, one night, the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house
They were supposed to kill my father but they didn't
That was the night everything changed...
3) Mina Olen Tie (I Am The Way) by Azaghal on Of Beasts And Vultures (, Metal) uses sample from Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth ():
I am the Way.
-Oh, it's unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song
at the centre of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh.
-I don't believe you.
-Oh, come. Oh, you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume, to press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.
Oh, I'll enjoy making you bleed.
4) The Old Man by Chinese Man on The Groove Sessions Vol. 3 (, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from 12 Angry Men ():
Intro : Why do you think the old man might lie? It was just that I looked at him
for a very long time. The seams of his jacket was split, under the shoulder. Or did you notice that?
Middle : He was a very old man
in a torn jacket. And he walked very slowly to the stand. He was dragging his left leg
and trying to hide it... because he was ashamed. I think I know this man better than anyone here. This is a quiet, frightened, insignificant old man who...
Outro : Nobody knows him. Nobody quotes him. Nobody seeks his advice after 75 years. Gentlemen, that's a very sad thing - to be nothing.
5) Claws Of Perdition by Shining on Through Years of Oppression (, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho ():
"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."
7) J'irai cracher sur vos tombes by Disiz La Peste on Le Poisson Rouge (, Metal) uses sample from La Dernière Marche ():
- Nan, je connais aucune victime parmi les gens de mon quartier
- Bin moi, j'connais qu'des feignants, des nègres qui vivent sur la sécu, et qui c'est qui paye ? C'est nous
- Votre père était raciste ?
- C'est quoi comme question, ça ?
- La haine, on l'enseigne à un enfant, et je me demandais qui vous l'avait enseigné
- J'aime pas les nègres, c'est tout...
8) Divine Step (Conspectu Mortis) by Coroner on Mental Vortex (, Metal) uses sample from Flatliners ():
"'Alright, I'm gonna zap her again. Charge up the paddles... Come on, Let's go! Let's go!' 'Sorry doctor' 'Hold the compressions... Clear? .... StraightLine.'"