You searched for: "Stamp" in Artist. Displaying 8 entries out of 426 in the database.
1) Estampes by Stamp on Stamp (2012, Industrial) uses sample from Fight Club (1999):
Every week, Tyler gave the rules that he and I decided. Gentlemen!
The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club!
Third rule of Fight Club. Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
Fourth rule. Only two guys to a fight.
Fifth rule. One fight at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule. No shirts. No shoes.
Seventh rule. Fights will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule. If this is your first night at Fight Club you have to fight.
With insomnia, nothing's real. Everything's far away.
Everything's a copy of a copy
2) Escape by Stamp on Stamp (2012, Industrial) uses sample from Lost Highway (1997):
- We've met before, haven't we.
- I don't think so. Where was it you think we met?
- At your house. Don't you remember?
- No. No, I don't. Are you sure?
- In the East, the far East...when a person is sentenced to death, they're sent to a place where they can't escape. Never knowing when an executioner may step up behind them... and fire a bullet into the back of their head.
- What's going on?
- It's been a pleasure talking to you.
4) Biotech Fuel by Stamp on Posthuman (2018, Stoner) uses sample from The Fly (1986):
I) You know, I just don't think I've ever given me a chance to be me.
II) You're afraid to dive into the plasma pool, aren't you? You're afraid to be destroyed and recreated, aren't you? I'II bet you think you woke me up about the flesh, don't you? But you only know society's straight line about the flesh. You can't penetrate beyond society's sick, gray fear of the flesh.
5) Amour Fou by Stamp on Posthuman (2018, Stoner) uses sample from Jacob's Ladder (1990):
Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul.
So the way he sees it, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all.
6) Postumat by Stamp on Posthuman (2018, Stoner) uses sample from The Holy Mountain (1973):
I promised you the great secret and I will not disappoint you.
Is this the end of our adventure?
Nothing has an end.
We came in search of the secret of immortality.
To be like gods.
And here we are... mortals. More human than ever.
If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality.
We began in a fairy tale and we came to life!
But is this life reality?
7) Posthuman by Stamp on Posthuman (2018, Stoner) uses sample from Gattaca (1997):
Neurological condition, 60% probability, manic depression, 42% probability. Attention deficit disorder, 89% probability. Heart disorder ... 99% probability.