You searched for: "Aborted" in Artist. Displaying 36 entries out of 410 in the database.
2) The Lament Configuration by Aborted on The Purity Of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Waco films about David Koresh (1997):
Do you believe in the Lord? Believe in the message He's given to me? Well He's given me another one, a special message. A message about you Libby. He's told me to give you my seed. Do you understand what that means?
3) Gurgling Rotten Feces by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Coma (1978):
- Dr. Susan Wheeler: You, you ought to see somebody.
- Dr. George A. Harris: They're children, Sue. They trust us. We can't tell them everything. Our job is to make things easier for them. I'm sure you agree.
- Dr. Susan Wheeler: You're killing people.
- Dr. George A. Harris: We must always take the long view. Not of the individual, but of society as a whole. Because medicine is now a great social force. The individual is too small.
It produces abdominal spasm and peritoneal symptoms. It must be very painful.
4) Act of Supremacy by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1994):
You are here for one reason and one reason only. Do you understand? I want to hear you say you understand. It's very simple: I want these people to know the meaning of horror.
5) Highway 1-35 by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Evil Dead II (1987):
- Hey! I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul!
- Swallow this!
6) Intro () by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Dr. Giggles (1992):
- We've negotiated the outer epidermis and the subcutaneous fat layer. Notice that the incision runs parallel to the muscle cells. This is to ensure proper healing. Continuing with a lateral incision across the myocardium... we expose the chordinae tendinae. As you can see, premature ventricular contraction has set in. And is followed by full cardiac arrest. Respiration has bottomed out. All brain function has ceased. The patient... has expired.
- You win some, you lose some.
- And now, ladies and gentlemen... you are about to experience... the cutting edge of medicine. Let's open this baby up and see what it'll do.
10) Clinical Colostomy by Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Jeffrey Dahmer Clip (666):
Clip here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Wmcx4MPvA
11) Ornaments of Derision by Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Documentary ? (666):
In some cases, autopsy includes the removal of the brain. Considerable effort may be required to reflect the scalp anteriorly. Posteriorly the scalp is reflected to a point just below the occipital protuberance. Although an electric saw is time-saving, a hand saw is indicated if an infectious process is suspected within the cranium. In either case, the saw should not enter the sub-
12) Sea of Cartilage by Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Geraldo Rivera's interview of Joseph Kallinger (1988):
Rivera: You murdered your own son?
Kallinger: Yes I did.
Rivera: Why did you do that?
Kallinger: He was a sacrifice, I was to murder three million people on the planet earth to see if I could murder one of my own. At the end of murdering all the people on earth, I was going to murder my own family then take my own life and become God.
Clip here: https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ea47595c6160
13) The Holocaust Incarnate (live) by Aborted on The Haematobic EP (2004, Metal) uses sample from Snatch (2000):
Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
14) Dead Wreckoning by Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho (2000):
[throughout the song]
Howard, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people
15) Threading on Vermillion Deception by Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from Blade (1998):
They're cattle; pieces of meat. What difference does it make how their world ends? Plague... war... famine. Morality doesn't even enter into it.
16) A Cold Logistic Slaughter by Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from Defending Gary: Unraveling the Mind of the Green River Killer (666):
I don't give a shit. I had control and that's what it... What it all comes down to. Fuck'em all.
17) A Murmur In Decrepit Wits by Aborted on Strychnine.213 (2008, Metal) uses sample from Manson (1973):
Maybe I haven't done enough, I might be ashamed of that, for not doing enough.
Maybe I should have killed four or five hundred people, then I would have felt better. Then I would have felt like I really offered society something.
Remorse for what?
You people have done everything in the world to me
Doesn't that give me equal right?
I can do anything I want to you people at anytime I want to because that's what you've done to me.
18) Coronary Reconstruction by Aborted on Coronary Reconstruction (2010, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988):
Intro : No anaesthetic at hand. Shame. Surgery is open, Tiffany. What is today's agenda? Ah, yes. Evisceration.
Outro : The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen, a puzzle. And while the paths of the brain are plainly visible, its ways, deceptively apparent, its destinations are unknown, its secrets still secrets and, if we are honest, it is the lure of the labyrinth that draws us to our chosen field to unlock those secrets.
19) Endstille by Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from The Decision to Drop the Bomb (1995):
Outro : We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
22) Endstille (2) by Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from Night of the Living Dead (1968):
Newscaster: Reports, incredible as they may seem, are not the results of mass hysteria.
Harry: "Mass hysteria?" What do they think, we're imagining all this?
Radio Newscaster : In all parts of the country, the wave of murder which is sweeping the eastern third of the nation is being committed by creatures who feast upon the flesh of their victims.
24) Coronary Reconstruction (II) by Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988):
Intro: No anaesthetic at hand. Shame. Surgery is open, Tiffany. What is today's agenda? Ah, yes. Evisceration.
Outro: The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen, a puzzle. And while the paths of the brain are plainly visible, its ways, deceptively apparent, its destinations are unknown, its secrets still secrets and, if we are honest, it is the lure of the labyrinth that draws us to our chosen field to unlock those secrets.
27) Your Entitlement Means Nothing by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from Hobo With a Shotgun (2011):
My father's got something he wants you all to see.And I swear, anybody looks away for even a second, I'll make them wish they we're fucking aborted.
28) The Davidian Deceit by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from ??? (666):
- You believe in the Lord? Believe in the message He's given to me? Well he's given me another one, a special message. A message about you Libby.
- He's told me to give you my seed. Do you understand what that means?
29) Of Dead Skin & Decay by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986):
You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well... nobody knows. But the saw... the saw is family.
31) Funeral Inception (Suffocation cover) by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from The Usual Suspects (1995):
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
32) Liberate Me Ex Inferis by Aborted on Termination Redux (2015, Metal) uses sample from Event Horizon (1997):
And now it is time to go back from where we came from. Hell is nothing. Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
33) Bit by Bit by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from The Black Cat (1934):
Did you ever see an animal skinned, Hjalmar? That's what I'm going to do to you now. Tear the skin from your body, slowly, bit by bit.
34) Forged for Decrepitude by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from Re-Animator (1985):
- Herbert, you're insane!What's happened here?!
- I had to kill him!!
- What? He's dead?
- Not anymore.
35) Cadaverous Banquet by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from Discovery Channel's Most Evil - Gary Heidnik (2006):
First captive died of electrocution, weeks later a second captive died, this time of starvation. Heidnik put the remains in a blender and mixed them with cans of dog food then forced the others to consume it.
Clip here : https://youtu.be/PO9EAu-BXCk?t=4m16s
36) Coven of Ignorance by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from House S06E16 "Lockdown" (2010):
I like being alone. At least, I convince myself that I'm better off that way. We're better off alone. We suffer alone. Doesn't matter if you're a model husband, or father of the year. Tomorrow will be the same for you.