You searched for: "Aborted" in Artist. Displaying 27 entries out of 360 in the database.
2) The Lament Configuration by Aborted on The Purity Of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Waco films about David Koresh (1997):
Do you believer in the lord? believe in the message he's given to me? Well he's given me another one, a special message. A message about you Libby. He's told me to give you my seed. Do you understand what that means?
6) Clinical Colostomy by Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Jeffrey Dahmer Clip (666):
Clip here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Wmcx4MPvA
7) Ornaments of Derision by Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Documentary ? (666):
In some cases, autopsy includes the removal of the brain. Considerable effort may be required to reflect the scalp anteriorly. Posteriorly the scalp is reflected to a point just below the occipital protuberance. Although an electric saw is time-saving, a hand saw is indicated if an infectious process is suspected within the cranium. In either case, the saw should not enter the sub-
8) Sea of Cartilage by Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Geraldo Rivera's interview of Joseph Kallinger (1988):
Rivera: You murdered your own son?
Kallinger: Yes I did.
Rivera: Why did you do that?
Kallinger: He was a sacrifice, I was to murder three million people on the planet earth to see if I could murder one of my own. At the end of murdering all the people on earth, I was going to murder my own family then take my own life and become God.
Clip here: https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ea47595c6160
9) Dead Wreckoning by Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho (2000):
[throughout the song]
Howard, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people
10) Threading on Vermillion Deception by Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from Blade (1998):
They're cattle; pieces of meat. What difference does it make how their world ends? Plague... war... famine. Morality doesn't even enter into it.
11) A Cold Logistic Slaughter by Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from Defending Gary: Unraveling the Mind of the Green River Killer (666):
I don't give a shit. I had control and that's what it... What it all comes down to. Fuck'em all.
12) Endstille by Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from The Decision to Drop the Bomb (1965):
Outro : We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
15) Endstille (2) by Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from Night of the Living Dead (1968):
Newscaster: Reports, incredible as they may seem, are not the results of mass hysteria.
Harry: "Mass hysteria?" What do they think, we're imagining all this?
Radio Newscaster : In all parts of the country, the wave of murder which is sweeping the eastern third of the nation is being committed by creatures who feast upon the flesh of their victims.
19) Your Entitlement Means Nothing by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from Hobo With a Shotgun (2011):
My father's got something he wants you all to see.And I swear, anybody looks away for even a second, I'll make them wish they we're fucking aborted.
20) The Davidian Deceit by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from ??? (666):
- You believe in the Lord? Believe in the message He's given to me? Well he's given me another one, a special message. A message about you Libby.
- He's told me to give you my seed. Do you understand what that means?
21) Of Dead Skin & Decay by Aborted on The Necrotic Manifesto (2014, Metal) uses sample from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986):
You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well... nobody knows. But the saw... the saw is family.
23) Liberate Me Ex Inferis by Aborted on Termination Redux (2015, Metal) uses sample from Event Horizon (1997):
And now it is time to go back from where we came from. Hell is nothing. Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
24) Bit by Bit by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from The Black Cat (1934):
Did you ever see an animal skinned, Hjalmar? That's what I'm going to do to you now. Tear the skin from your body, slowly, bit by bit.
25) Forged for Decrepitude by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from Re-Animator (1985):
- Herbert, you're insane!What's happened here?!
- I had to kill him!!
- What? He's dead?
- Not anymore.
26) Cadaverous Banquet by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from Discovery Channel's Most Evil - Gary Heidnik (2006):
First captive died of electrocution, weeks later a second captive died, this time of starvation. Heidnik put the remains in a blender and mixed them with cans of dog food then forced the others to consume it.
Clip here : https://youtu.be/PO9EAu-BXCk?t=4m16s
27) Coven of Ignorance by Aborted on Retrogore (2016, Metal) uses sample from House S06E16 "Lockdown" (2010):
I like being alone. At least, I convince myself that I'm better off that way. We're better off alone. We suffer alone. Doesn't matter if you're a model husband, or father of the year. Tomorrow will be the same for you.