You searched for: "Transcending Embodiment" in Album. Displaying 6 entries out of 442 in the database.
2) Planned Obsolescence by Posthuman Abomination on Transcending Embodiment (, Metal) uses sample from Blade Runner ():
- It's not an easy thing to meet your maker.
- And what can he do for you?
- Can the maker repair what he makes?
- Would you like to be modified?
- Stay here. I had in mind something a little more radical.
- What...? What seems to be the problem?
- Death. Well, I'm afraid that's a little out of my jurisdiction. You...
- I want more life... father.
3) Simulacra/Simulation by Posthuman Abomination on Transcending Embodiment (, Metal) uses sample from The Animatrix ():
Your flesh is a relic; a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it.
6) Posthuman by Posthuman Abomination on Transcending Embodiment (, Metal) uses sample from Ghost in the Shell ():
So, man is an individual only because of his intangible memory... and memory cannot be defined, but it defines mankind. The advent of computers, and the subsequent accumulation of incalculable data has given rise to a new system of memory and thought parallel to your own. Humanity has underestimated the consequences of computerization.