You searched for: "The Purity of Perversion" in Album. Displaying 6 entries out of 426 in the database.
2) The Lament Configuration by Aborted on The Purity Of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Waco films about David Koresh (1997):
Do you believe in the Lord? Believe in the message He's given to me? Well He's given me another one, a special message. A message about you Libby. He's told me to give you my seed. Do you understand what that means?
3) Gurgling Rotten Feces by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Coma (1978):
- Dr. Susan Wheeler: You, you ought to see somebody.
- Dr. George A. Harris: They're children, Sue. They trust us. We can't tell them everything. Our job is to make things easier for them. I'm sure you agree.
- Dr. Susan Wheeler: You're killing people.
- Dr. George A. Harris: We must always take the long view. Not of the individual, but of society as a whole. Because medicine is now a great social force. The individual is too small.
It produces abdominal spasm and peritoneal symptoms. It must be very painful.
4) Act of Supremacy by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1994):
You are here for one reason and one reason only. Do you understand? I want to hear you say you understand. It's very simple: I want these people to know the meaning of horror.
5) Highway 1-35 by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Evil Dead II (1987):
- Hey! I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul!
- Swallow this!
6) Intro by Aborted on The Purity of Perversion (1999, Metal) uses sample from Dr. Giggles (1992):
- We've negotiated the outer epidermis and the subcutaneous fat layer. Notice that the incision runs parallel to the muscle cells. This is to ensure proper healing. Continuing with a lateral incision across the myocardium... we expose the chordinae tendinae. As you can see, premature ventricular contraction has set in. And is followed by full cardiac arrest. Respiration has bottomed out. All brain function has ceased. The patient... has expired.
- You win some, you lose some.
- And now, ladies and gentlemen... you are about to experience... the cutting edge of medicine. Let's open this baby up and see what it'll do.