You searched for: "Ecstasy of Death" in Album. Displaying 12 entries out of 426 in the database.
2) Bloodbath Cleansing by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground (1988):
We would like to see most of the human race killed off, because it is unworthy of the gift of life. A bloodbath would be a cleansing purification of a planet that has been dirtied and degraded for too long.
3) Cock Rock Faggots by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Midnight Express (1978):
You seem like a nice enough kid to me Billy, but try it and I'll blow your fucking brains out
9) Fornication by Meat Shits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from The Handmaid's Tale (1990):
This is a definite breakthrough for our security forces... and, as I would say... this is a comparatively stable situation here in this state. But let me add that we intend to rid the whole country... of these vermin. And we'll do it without mercy.
We're gonna win.
We have the force.
We have the faith.
And we will not rest until we've purified this country... this nation... in the name of God.
11) There is no God by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Disturbed (1990):
My biggest fear is that this is not the Devil, because there can be no Devil if there is no God, and if there were a God.... he would never allow such suffering
12) Forced Into Submission by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Il paese del sesso selvaggio (1972):
I've got to get out of here otherwise I'll go mad. I can't stand it any longer. This is only the first day, how can I hold out? God, the pain. Those bloody arrows. God I don't have to think about the pain. If only I could blind out the Sun. I musn't fall asleep. I musn't fall asleep.