You haven't searched for anything, here is everything.
You searched for: "" in . Displaying 200 entries out of 224 in the database.
1) You Know What You Are IIby Ministry on The Land of Rape and Honey (1988, Metal) uses sample from Aliens (1986):
2) Serenity in Fireby Kataklysm on Serenity in Fire (2003, Metal) uses sample from Road to Perdition (2002):
This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.
3) Parasitic Flesh Resectionby Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988):
I recommend... amputation!
4) Hateby Impaled Nazarene on Ugra - Karma (1993, Metal) uses sample from In The Name Of The Rose (1986):
'Because you were inspired by the devil?' 'Yes, that's it. I was inspired by the devil. I am inspired by the devil. I command Lucifer. I summon you, Lords of Hell. Alastor
5) Marked by Darknessby Hatesphere on The Sickness Within (2005, Metal) uses sample from The Omen (1976):
"-The little priest ? Is he dead yet ? -Yes"
6) Autumn Tint Of Goldby Through The Eyes Of The Dead on The Scars Of The Ages (2004, Metal) uses sample from The Prophecy (1995):
Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
7) Wizard in Blackby Electric Wizard on Come my Fanatics (1997, Metal) uses sample from Les Sleeping Corpses Lie (1974):
You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex…every sort of filth. And ya hate the police, don't ya?
8)by psytoxia on (0, Metal) uses sample from (0):
9) Rabidsby Mortician on Chainsaw Dismemberment (1999, Metal) uses sample from I Drink Your Blood (1970):
Men may become animals and eat their victims I drink your blood and eat your skin. A young man infects a whole city with rabids and turns a group of men into a band of bloodthirsty zombies ravaging [...]. I drink your blood and eat your skin.
10) T34 (Silhouette Of Death)by Toxocara on Imminent Repulsion (Suffice to Prevent) (2005, Metal) uses sample from Hamburger Hill (1987):
"Red-one-six charlie, this is red-six - over"
11) Death Of Godby Crown Of Thorns on Eternal Death (1997, Metal) uses sample from The Exorcist III (1990):
"Save your prayers. God is not here with us now"
12) Crispy Kidsby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from Demonic Toys (1991):
How do you want your death served up to you? You want that chunky style or extra crispy?
13) Divine Step (Conspectu Mortis)by Coroner on Mental Vortex (1991, Metal) uses sample from Flatliners (1990):
"'Alright, I'm gonna zap her again. Charge up the paddles... Come on, Let's go! Let's go!' 'Sorry doctor' 'Hold the compressions... Clear? .... StraightLine.'"
14) Nailed Through Her Cuntby Aborted on Engineering the Dead (2001, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988):
Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell!
15) Baptized in Fireby Demonical on Hellsworn (2009, Metal) uses sample from The Devil's Rejects (2005):
I am the devil and I am here to do the devil's work.
16) Ecstasy of Death (Part D)by Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Pornogrind) uses sample from Zombie Holocaust (1980):
I'm determined to have your brain.
17) Driller Killerby Mortician on House by the Cemetery (1995, Metal) uses sample from Driller Killer (1979):
"Hey 'ole buddy! What are you doing out here tonight? Night traveler I see. Did you stop by to have a drink with me? Hey what do you got in your hand, mister? A drill! Hey, what are you, a "fix-it" man? What do you got, banker's-hours? Looks like your working 12-12, I wouldn't want that kind of job. Hehehe, I tell ya what, there's no job in the world that I know worth getting out of bed in the morning for... And I know something else that's good for jobs that gives you pain in the neck, this good 'ole bottle right here... Have a drink, buddy? Hey c'mon, mister cool it now, c'mon. We'll get excited... What do you got, problems or something? What? Do you got problems with your 'ole lady? Aww, I thought so, huh? She's taking you cross cold, giving you a hard time... Well, I tell ya, I got the same problem myself, man and I have one word of advice for you, I would..."
18) Inside The Mindby Officium Triste on Giving Yourself Away (2007, Metal) uses sample from Fight Club (1999):
"For six months. I could not sleep. With insomnia, nothing is real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy."
19) Dead Wreckoningby Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho (2000):
[throughout the song]
Howard, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people
20) This is my Rifleby Combichrist on Everybody Hates You (2005, Techno) uses sample from Fullmetal Jacket (1987):
Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get.
21) Overlordby Skinless on Trample The Weak, Hurdle the Dead (2006, Metal) uses sample from Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972):
And in that smoke, from this day forward, my people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inevitable day of Man's downfall - the day when he finally and self-destructively turns his weapons against his own kind. The day of the writing in the sky, when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will lead my people from their captivity! And we will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends! And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty! And that day is upon you... now!
22) Heaven is ready to fallby Hatesphere on The Sickness Within (2005, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho (2000):
My pain is constant and sharp. I do not hope for a better world for anyone. I want my pain inflicted in others
23) The Tuneby Wax Tailor on Hope And Sorrow (2007, Trip-Hop) uses sample from Shadow of a Doubt (1943):
"Sometimes i get a tune in my head like that and pretty soon i hear somebody humming it too" "I remember, it's on the tip of my tongue" "I can't get that tune out of my head" "I think tunes jump from head to head"
24) Smotheredby Skinless on Foreshadowing Our Demise (2001, Metal) uses sample from Storm of the Century: S01E01 Linoge (1999):
The forecast calls for destruction tonight, death tomorrow, and Armageddon by the weekend - this could be the end of life, as we know it
25) ...And Then It Passesby Cryptopsy on (0, Metal) uses sample from The Matrix (1999):
"Do you hear that? That... is the sound of inevitability"
26) The Scent Of Obscurityby Asphyx on On The Wings Of Inferno (1999, Metal) uses sample from The Texas Chain Saw Masscre 2 (1986):
"Sex is, well, nobody knows. But the saw, the saw is family."
27) You Know What You Are Iby Ministry on The Land of Rape and Honey (1988, Metal) uses sample from Per un pugno di dollari (A Fistful of Dollars) (1964):
28) Scum Cookieby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from Demonic Toys (1992):
Baby Oopsy-Daisy: I'm Baby Oopsy-Daisy, will you be my special friend?
Charnetski: What the hell?
Baby Oopsy-Daisy: I can walk, i can talk, i can even shit my pants.
Charnetski: [confused] huh?
29) Centipedeby Knife Party on Rage Valley EP (2011, Dubstep) uses sample from The World's Most Feared Animals (Discovery Channel) (2007):
Giant tropical centipedes share their territories with tarantulas
Despite its impressive length, it's a nimble navigator
And some can be highly venomous
As quick as lightning, just like the tarantula it's killing
The centipede has two curved hollow fangs
Which inject paralyzing venom
Even tarantulas aren't immune from an ambush
This centipede is a predator
30) Beyond Abilitiesby Warmen on Beyond Abilities (2002, Metal) uses sample from Amadeus (1984):
A young man trying to impress beyond his abilities. Too much spice. Too uh... too many notes.
31) Apotemnophiliacby Pungent Stench on Ampeauty (2005, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 (1988):
The doctor is in... I recommend amputation.
32) Sinners Bleedby Entombed on Clandestine (1991, Metal) uses sample from The Mummy (1932):
"Death. Eternal punishment."
33) Midnight Dreamsby Solitude Aeturnus on Downfall (1996, Metal) uses sample from The Wolf Man (1941):
You have killed the wolf." "Well, there's no crime in that, is there?" "The wolf was Bela." "You think I don't know the difference between a wolf and a man?" "Bela became a wolf, and you killed him. A werewolf can killed only with a silver bullet, or a silver knife, or a stick with a silver handle." "You're insane, I tell you I killed a wolf, a plain ordinary wolf!" "Take this charm, the pentagram, the sign of the wolf. It can break the evil spell." "Evil spell, pentagram, wolvesbane, I'm sick of the whole thing. I'm gonna get out of here!" "Whoever is bitten by the werewolf and lives becomes a werewolf himself.
34) The Prisonerby Iron Maiden on The Number of the Beast (1982, Metal) uses sample from The Prisoner (1967):
We want information. Information. Information.
-Who are you?
-The new number 2.
-Who is number 1?
-You are number 6
-I am not a number! I'm a free man!
35) Golden Dawnby Ministry on The Land of Rape and Honey (1988, Metal) uses sample from The Devils (1971):
"You have been found guilty of covenants with the devil"
"State your confession"
36) Dementiaby Brutal Truth on Sounds Of The Animal Kingdom (1997, Metal) uses sample from The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. (1953):
"Still not loud enough, still not fast enough"
37) A Ruined Nation Awakensby The Axis of Perdition on The Ichneumon Method (And Less Welcome Techniques) (2003, Metal) uses sample from The Matrix (1998):
It was us that scorched the sky.
38) Tampon Lollipopsby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from "impossible to find Penthouse Forum audio disk" (666):
She didn't have legs! I guess Jerry had remembered that my ultimate fantasy was to fuck a girl with no legs! Jerry started feeling up her big tits, and slowly rotated Audrey around on my love muscle until she was literally spinin' on my dick like a record on a turntable. Unable to contain myself any longer, I unloaded a huge load of spunk into her.
39) Just Like A Clockworkby Illdisposed on Kokaiinum (2001, Metal) uses sample from A Clockwork Orange (1971):
Ultraviolence theme song.
40) Scooby Snacksby Fun Lovin' Criminals on Come Find Yourself (1996, Hip-Hop) uses sample from Pulp Fiction (1994):
-All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
-Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!
41) Himmelfartskommandoby Panzerchrist on Himmelfartskommando (2008, Metal) uses sample from The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman (1992):
There was a man, he was begging and pleading, and uh, and praying, I guess. He was 'Please God'-ing all over the place. So, I told him he could have a half hour to pray to God, and if God could come down and change the circumstances, He'd have that timeâ€¦but God never showed up, and he never changed the circumstances.
42) The Blood Roadby Toxocara on Imminent Repulsion (Suffice to Prevent) (2005, Metal) uses sample from Kill Bill Vol 2 (2004):
"I'm calling you a killer. A natural born killer. You always have been, and you always will be."
43) Discordanceby Napalm Death on Utopia Banished (1992, Metal) uses sample from They Live (1988):
"We are living in an artificially induced state of consciousness that resembles sleep. The poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are non-existent. They have created a repressive society and we are their willing accomplices. We have been lulled in to a trance. They have made us indifferent to ourselves, and to others. We are focused only on our own gain..."
44) Dopethroneby Electric Wizard on Dopethrone (2000, Metal) uses sample from 20/20 (1985):
May 16, 1985 episode of 20/20, discussing Satanism
45) Flashbackby Ministry on The Land of Rape and Honey (1988, Metal) uses sample from Platoon (1986):
"Now look man!"
"Everybody's got to die sometime"
"hurts real bad inside"
46) Interloper (demo)by Slipknot on Slipknot (10th Anniversary Edition) (2009, Metal) uses sample from Shakes The Clown (1991):
As soon as that camera is off, he gonna fuck that little dog.
47) Living Deadby Entombed on Clandestine (1991, Metal) uses sample from The Masque Of Red Death (1964):
"Each man creates his own Heaven, his own Hell. Death has no life."
48) (sic)by Slipkot on Slipknot (1999, Metal) uses sample from Carlito's way (1993):
Here comes the pain!
49) Hate and Heartacheby Mouth of the Architect on Quietly (2008, Metal) uses sample from Network (1976):
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad!
50) In the Minds of Evilby Deicide on In the Minds of Evil (2013, Metal) uses sample from Batman : The Dark Knight (2008):
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
51) Mind Transferalby Electric Wizard on Dopethrone (2000, Metal) uses sample from 20/20 (1985):
May 16, 1985 episode of 20/20, discussing Satanism
52) Both Guns Blazingby Bane on Holding This Moment (1998, Hardcore) uses sample from Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly) (1966):
One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.
[Tuco kills him with the gun he has hidden in the foam]
Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
53) Gore Gore Gadgetby Annotation of an Autopsy on Welcome to Sludge City (2007, Metal) uses sample from Doom (2005):
What the fuck is that ?!
54) Rite of Lustby The Funeral Orchestra on Slow Shalt Be The Whole Of The Law (2002, Metal) uses sample from Tales Of Terror (1962):
"Sit very still and listen... is your heart beating in the same rhythm "
55) I, The Witchfinderby Electric Wizard on Dopethrone (2000, Metal) uses sample from Hexen bis aufs Blut gequält (Mark of the Devil) (1970):
I am Albino. You wish to see me ?
56) The Forbiddenby Spawn Of Possession on The Forbidden (2000, Metal) uses sample from The Exorcist III: Legion (1990):
"Who are they?" "I cannot tell you. It is... Forbidden"
57) Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing ta Fuck Witby Wu Tang Clan on Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers) (1993, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from Executioners from Shaolin (1977):
58) Downby Chinese Man on Racing with the Sun (2011, Trip-hop) uses sample from Easy Rider (FR) (1969):
"He, he, alors si on s'casse on y va quoi, grouillons nous !"
59) The games you playby Wax Tailor on Hope and Sorrow (2008, Trip-Hop) uses sample from Faces (1968):
"When I was a kid, we used to play a game"
60) Make a Moveby Cypress Hill on III - Temples of Boom (1995, Rap) uses sample from Pulp Fiction (1994):
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.
61) Angels don't killby Children of Bodom on Hate Crew Deathroll (2003, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho (2000):
"I want no one to escape"
62) Walking Corpseby Brutal Truth on Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses (1992, Metal) uses sample from The Plague Dogs (1982):
"I hope you make sure we're properly dead before you start"
63) Barbarianby Electric Wizard on Dopethrone (2000, Metal) uses sample from Conan the Barbarian (1982):
64) Execution of Reasonby Skinless on Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead (2006, Metal) uses sample from Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Touch of Satan (1998):
They say that a hanging man hears glorious music... I wonder what it sounds like.
65) In Shadows & Dustby Kataklysm on Shadows & Dust (2002, Metal) uses sample from Gladiator (2000):
Ultimately, we're all dead men. Sadly, we cannot choose how but, what we can decide is how we meet that end, in order that we are remembered, as men.
66) Genesisby Ruins on Cauldron (2008, Metal) uses sample from Hell in the Pacific (1968):
"You know, how come you guys don't believe in God? - You listening? - No God? Why don't you.... - God! - Will you listen to me? - God. - Why don't you? - I'm talking to you. - G-O-D, God! Heaven? Christ? Jesus Christ! - Shut up. - What? - I said God. - You'd better watch how you talk to me. - Be quiet! Be quiet! - You son of a bitch! - You rotten bastard!"
67) To Tame A Land (Iron Maiden Cover)by Morgion on A Call to Irons: A Tribute to Iron Maiden (1998, Metal) uses sample from Dune (1984):
"Father! Father! The sleeper has awakened"
68) Face The Musicby Heart Attack on Stop Pretending (2013, Metal) uses sample from Gladiator (2000):
Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
69) Contemptuousby Napalm Death on Utopia Banished (1992, Metal) uses sample from Full Metal Jacket (1987):
"I am in a world of shit"
70) Oneby Metallica on And Justice for all... (1988, Metal) uses sample from Johnny Got His Gun (1971):
71) The Optimistby Skinless on Foreshadowing Our Demise (2001, Metal) uses sample from WWE Judgment Day (2000):
Vince McMahon : Life sucks, and then you die!
72) Le son de la pluie (Grendel remix)by Tamtrum on Elektronic Black Mess (2006, Electro) uses sample from Baise-moi (2000):
"-Eh, heu... Ca te dirais pas que... Je fasse claquer mes couilles contre ton cul ?
-Fils de pute va !"
73) Bobbing for Headsby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from Pastor Gas (1985):
Father? Oh yes, I sense your presence.
74) Fill the Voidby Horror Vacui on Nihilistic (2013, Metal) uses sample from Platoon (1986):
Sgt. Elias: What happened today was just the beginning. We’re gonna lose this war.
Chris Taylor: Come on! You really think so? Us?
Sgt. Elias: We’ve been kicking other peoples asses for so long I figured it’s time we got ours kicked.
75) Himmelfartskommando(2)by Panzerchrist on Himmelfartskommando (2008, Metal) uses sample from Candyman (1992):
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?
76) I shit on your graveby Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Snuff (1976):
Please, don't touch me like that! Please! Please! Oh, please!
77) Let The Napalm Rainby Dismember on Death Metal (1997, Metal) uses sample from Apocalypse Now (1979):
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
78) If I was God... I'd burn it all.by Kataklysm on Waiting for the End to Come (2013, Metal) uses sample from The Book of Eli (2010):
Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return
79) Crown Of Hornsby Cryptopsy on None So Vile (1996, Metal) uses sample from The Exorcist III: Legion (1990):
"I do that rather well, don't you think"
80) Cries Of Helpby Discharge on Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing (1982, Metal) uses sample from The War Game (1965):
"At seven tenths of a millisecond after the explosion, and at a distance of 60 miles, the light from the fireball of a single megaton thermo-nuclear device is 30 times brighter than the midday sun. This little boy has received severe retinal burns from an explosion 27 miles away. The blast wave from a thermo-nuclear explosion has been likened to an enormous door slamming in the depths..."
81) The Eerie Coldby Shining on The Eerie Cold (2005, Metal) uses sample from She's So Lovely (1997) (1997):
"I think we ought to start out life old. We have all the pain, and we're feeble, and we look at our friends, and they're feeble. They're a hundred. But every day we get younger and we have something to look forward to. You start out old and then you get young. You can't take care of yourself, but... there's hope. And then, when you reach twenty, nineteen, twelve, ten, every day is really a new day... and it's really a miracle. And then you're a baby, and you don't know your life is endin'. You just suck on your mother's tit and then you die."
82) Någonting Är Jävligtby Shining on The Eerie Cold (2005, Metal) uses sample from Ginger Snaps (2000):
"Wrists are for girls. I'm slitting my throat. You should definitively hang."
83) Beneath The Encasing of Ashesby As I Lay Dying on Beneath The Encasing of Ashes (2001, Metal) uses sample from The Watcher (2000):
I thought it would keep us together forever. For me it was our finest moment. I can still see the flames.
84) Salvage What's Leftby Skinless on Foreshadowing Our Demise (2001, Metal) uses sample from The 'Burbs (1989):
Art: [chants] I want to kill everyone. Satan is good. Satan is our pal
85) 1999:6661:2000by Kataklysm on The Prophecy (Stigmata of the Immaculate) (2000, Metal) uses sample from Dark City (1998):
First there was darkness. Then came the strangers. They were a race as old as time itself. They had mastered the ultimate technology. The ability to alter physical reality by will alone. They called this ability "Tuning". But they were dying. Their civilization was in decline, and so they abandoned their world seeking a cure for their own mortality. Their endless journey brought them to a small, blue world in the farthest corner of the galaxy. Our world. Here they thought they had finally found what they had been searching for.
86) Bloodbath Cleansingby Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground (1988):
We would like to see most of the human race killed off, because it is unworthy of the gift of life. A bloodbath would be a cleansing purification of a planet that has been dirtied and degraded for too long.
87) A Cold Logistic Slaughterby Aborted on The Archaic Abattoir (2005, Metal) uses sample from Defending Gary: Unraveling the Mind of the Green River Killer (666):
I don't give a shit. I had control and that's what it... What it all comes down to. Fuck'em all.
88) Serial Messiahby Cryptopsy on Blasphemy Made Flesh (1995, Metal) uses sample from Braindead (1992):
"Ah, get off me you bastard"
"I Kick ass for the lord!"
89) Son of Nothingby Electric Wizard on Come my Fanatics (1997, Metal) uses sample from Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970):
In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe, lies a medium-sized star, and one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead
90) Lenny Neroby Nerve on Fracture (2013, Metal) uses sample from Strange Days (1995):
Well, we're gonna start you off right.
91) Stop crying your heartby Oasis on Heathen chemistry (2002, Rock) uses sample from The Butterfly Effect (2004):
It is said that the flapping of a butterfly can cause a typhoon on the other end of the world.
92) Next in Lineby Nevermore on The Politics of Ecstasy (1996, Metal) uses sample from Jacob's Ladder (1990):
Stop it! You're killing me!
93) Elapsed in the Vortex of Extinctionby Beheaded on Never to Dawn (2012, Metal) uses sample from Dexter S06 (2011):
Gellar: "I stood upon the sands of the sea and I saw a serpent rise up out of the sea. Having seven heads."
Travis: "And upon his heads the name of blasphemy"
Travis: "So it's begun?"
Gellar: "Yes, it's begun."
94) Asylum Caveby Benighted on Asylum cave (2011, Metal) uses sample from Looney Tunes' Bugs Bunny (1940):
[recurring line:] Eh, what's up, doc?
95) Extermination Of My Filthy Speciesby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from The Shining (1980):
I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.
Jack Torrance: Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!
96) Fetus Goulashby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from Pastor Gas (1985):
You too will see the glory of God! [fart] Oh yeah!
97) Clinical Colostomyby Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Jeffrey Dahmer Clip (666):
98) End the Warby Barcode on Showdown (2005, Hardcore) uses sample from The warriors (1979):
That's 20000 hardcore members. Ready to fight. Can you dig it ?
99) Meticulous Invaginationby Aborted on Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done (2003, Metal) uses sample from Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988):
The doctor is in
100) Land of the Gunby Immortal Technique on Portable Immortal (mixtape) (2004, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1966):
Music sample from Ennio Morricone's "L'Estasi dell'Oro" (The ecstasy of gold)
101) You Know What You Are IVby Ministry on The Land of Rape and Honey (1988, Metal) uses sample from Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) (1966):
"You know what you are!"
102) Milk and Innardsby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from The Curse of the Queerwolf (1988):
- What's your hurry Nelly?
- Un, no hurry, just wanna be on my way.
- You ain't just gonna go running off here without first squealing like a tea pot, are ya?
We were uh... You know. Wheeeeey! [histerical]
- Not today fellas, I really gotta go.
103) Eyemasterby Entombed on Wolverine Blues (1993, Metal) uses sample from Hellraiser 3: Hell On Earth (1992):
"I am the Way"
104) Slay the Nazareneby Marduk on Nightwing (1998, Metal) uses sample from The Wicker Man (1973):
"I believe in the life eternal as promised to us by our lord Jesus Christ
105) Coerced Into Idolatryby Defeated Sanity on Chapters of Repugnance (2010, Metal) uses sample from Caligula (1979):
I want him to feel death.
I want him to smell death.
106) Dreamby Grendel on Prescription: Medicide (2004, Techno) uses sample from They Came from Within (1975):
I had a very disturbing dream last night. In this dream I found myself making love to a strange man. Only I'm having trouble you see, because he's old... and dying... and he smells bad, and I find him repulsive. But then he tells me that everything is erotic, that everything is sexual. You know what I mean? He tells me that even old flesh is erotic flesh. That disease is the love of two alien kinds of creatures for each﻿ other. That even dying is an act of eroticism. That talking is sexual.
107) All That i got is youby Ghostface Killah on Ironman (1999, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from The Education of Sonny Carson (1974):
"-3 months man ...
-What are you doin' in here anyway? You oughta be home with you mom
How old are you boy ?
-Thirteen ? Damn ..."
108) Wardange Of The Technocracyby Illdisposed on Four Depressive Seasons (1993, Metal) uses sample from The Omen (1976):
From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, until man exists no more.
109) Orgiastic Disembowelmentby Cryptopsy on None So Vile (1996, Metal) uses sample from Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness (1992):
"That's it... Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama."
110) Fornicationby Meat Shits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from The Handmaid's Tale (1990):
This is a definite breakthrough for our security forces... and, as I would say... this is a comparatively stable situation here in this state. But let me add that we intend to rid the whole country... of these vermin. And we'll do it without mercy.
We're gonna win.
We have the force.
We have the faith.
And we will not rest until we've purified this country... this nation... in the name of God.
111) Blood on your Paradeby Illdisposed on To Those Who Walk Behind Me (2009, Metal) uses sample from Pusher III (2005):
Lige nu vi har kun den langsomme.
112) Slaughterhouseby Mortician on Zombie Apocalypse (1998, Metal) uses sample from Slaughterhouse (1987):
"My God, boy, what have you done? Why... why? You mean they were messin' with your pigs? Jesus Christ, boy, you can't just slaughter people 'cause they were messin' with your hogs! Now we're in a heap of trouble. Ah, shit... I buy you a new drum-bunker cleaver for your birthday, and this is how you repay me? Sometimes you really piss me off. At least you made good, clean cuts."
113) Introby Deep In Hate on Only the Strong Survive (2007, Metal) uses sample from Saw III trailer (2006):
Hello, I want to play a game with you.
What do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror?
114) Neddled 24/7by Children of Bodom on Hate Crew Deathroll (2003, Metal) uses sample from Platoon (1986):
Death? What do y'all know about death?
115) Execution of (end)by Skinless on Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead (2006, Metal) uses sample from Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Touch of Satan (1998):
You guys scare me, hahaha. Signed, Satan
116) Confines Of Human Fleshby Skinless on Progression Towards Evil (1998, Metal) uses sample from A porn movie w/ Ron Jeremy (666):
I want you to sit back,relax, grab your girl, grab your pole, let's take a little trip to the ole bung hole.....roll em!
117) P2Kriegby Panzerchrist on Soul Collector (2000, Metal) uses sample from Schindler's List (1993):
"Amon Goeth: Ah, an educated Jew... like Karl Marx himself. Unterscharfuehrer!
Amon Goeth: Shoot her.
Reiter: Herr Kommandant! I'm only trying to do my job!
Amon Goeth: Ja, I'm doing mine. "
118) Promenons nous dans les boisby Doctor Flake on Intervention Chirursicale (2006, Trip-Hop) uses sample from C'est arrivé près de chez vous (1992):
Gamin ! Gamin ! Allez viens ! Tu vas pas rester tout seul dans ce bois !
119) Balanceby Mafia K'1 fry on La Cerise sur le Ghetto (2003, Rap/Hip-hop) uses sample from Le Parrain (FR) (1972):
Jimmy : Félicitations. Voilà ton cadeau de fin d'étude.
Henry : Un cadeau ? Mais j'me suis fait pincer...
Jimmy : Ca arrive à tout le monde, mais t'as été parfait, t'as rien bavé et ils savent rien !
Henry : J'croyais que tu serais furax...
Jimmy : Moi mais j'suis pas furax ! J'suis fier de toi ! T'as fait ton baptême de taule comme un chef et t'as appris deux choses essentielles dans la vie.
Henry : Quoi ?
Jimmy : Regarde moi... Jamais balancer les copains, et toujours la mettre en veilleuse !
120) Taste of My Scytheby Children of Bodom on Follow the Reaper (2000, Metal) uses sample from The Exorcist III (1990):
Rip and cut and mutilate the innocent, his friends, and again and again and on and on
121) PARASITEby FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY on (0, Industrial) uses sample from (0):
122) House By The Cemeteryby Mortician on House by the Cemetery (1995, Metal) uses sample from House By The Cemetery (1981):
"Freudsteine's house... it draws me like an infernal magnet and frightens me. How many have wandered innocently into the witing spiderweb? How many more are doomed to follow? The smell of the rooms terrifies me and lures me on. The smell of blood."
123) Spunkby Altar on In the Name of the Father (1999, Metal) uses sample from Thursday (1998):
"Do you like pornos?" "Excuse me?" "You know, fuck films?"
124) Killing in the Weakby Panzerchrist on Outpost Fort Europa (1999, Metal) uses sample from The Prince of Darkness (1987):
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream. We are transmitting from the year one, nine, nine, nine. You are receiving this broadcast in order to alter the events you are seeing.
125) Vigilanteby Front Line Assembly on Millennium (1994, Electro) uses sample from Falling Down (1993):
We are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick asshole.
126) Que seraby Wax Tailor on Hope and Sorrow (2008, Trip-Hop) uses sample from L'homme qui en savait trop (1956):
"A record of the delightful piece they're going to play this evening" "Que sera"
127) Bodom Beach Terrorby Children of Bodom on Hate Crew Deathroll (2003, Metal) uses sample from American Psycho (2000):
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others."
128) La taille de mon âmeby Daniel Darc on La taille de mon âme (2011, Chanson française) uses sample from Les enfants du Paradis (1945):
Paris est tout petit pour ceux qui s'aiment comme nous d'un aussi grand amour
129) Cryogenicaby Annotations of an Autopsy on The Reign of Darkness (2010, Metal) uses sample from They Live (1988):
We could be pets, we could be food, but all we really are is livestock.
130) Da mystery of chessboxin'by Wu Tang Clan on Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers) (1993, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang (1985):
"The game of chess is like a sword fight, you must think first, before you move..."
131) Prevailby Kataklysm on Prevail (2008, Metal) uses sample from Last Man Standing (1996):
Everybody ends up dead. It's just a matter of when.
132) Endstilleby Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from The Decision to Drop the Bomb (1965):
We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
133) Ignorance is blissby Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Watership Down (1978):
They'll never rest until they've spoiled the earth.
134) Bring Da Ruckusby Wu Tang Clan on Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers) (1993, Hip-Hop/Rap) uses sample from Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang (1985):
"Shaolin shadowboxing and the Wu-Tang sword style. If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous. Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?..."
135) Hollow pointsby Army of the Pharaohs on The Unholy Terror (2010, Hip-Hop) uses sample from The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman (1992):
I would move Heaven and Hell and anything in between to get to you. You
wouldn't be safe anywhere if I was mad at you. And that's not bull;
that's truth. I've went up against people. You could pull a gun on me
and if I'm mad at you I'm coming forward. You'd have to shoot me to stop
me and if you don't kill me - you're stupid cause the next time you see
me I will kill you.
136) Panzer Regiment Jyllandby Panzerchrist on Regiment Ragnarok (2011, Metal) uses sample from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006):
I'm gonna give you a chance to die a hero.
137) Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Deadby Skinless on Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead (2006, Metal) uses sample from Patton (1970):
We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads on our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.
138) Rapeby Illdisposed on There is light (but it's not for me) (2011, Metal) uses sample from Lights Out (Murder Castle) - Radio (1938):
POLICEMAN: (IN COMPLETE BEWILDERMENT) I tell
you, captain, it don't make sense! We picked her up walkin' down the
street sayin' the same thing over and over again! She's as crazy as they
come, I tell you! Listen to her yourself!
SOUND: OPENING DOOR
BETTY: (FADE IN SAYING THE WORD ON TWO DIFFERENT BEATS AS IF IN TIME TO A MACHINE) Re-venge! Re-venge! Re-venge! (CONTINUING BEHIND)
POLICEMAN: Yeah, listen to her, captain -
Revenge - revenge! Over and over again! Such a young and pretty girl!
What could have made her crazy like like that? Well, I ask ye?
BETTY: (FADE BACK IN FULL..CHANTING "RE-VENGE" "RE-VENGE" OVER AND OVER AGAIN..
139) Cordyceps Humanisby Cephalic Carnage on Misled by Certainty (2010, Metal) uses sample from BBC Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi (2006):
Spores from parasitic fungus called Cordyceps has infiltrated their bodies and their minds. Its infected brain directs this ant upwards. Those afflicted are quickly taken away and dumped far away from the colony.
140) Vinum Sabbathiby Electric Wizard on Dopethrone (2000, Metal) uses sample from 20/20 (1985):
May 16, 1985 episode of 20/20, discussing Satanism
141) Pool of stoolby Skinless on Foreshadowing Our Demise (2001, Metal) uses sample from Pink Flamingos (1972):
Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit!
142) The Golden Streams of Laplandby Sentenced on Amok (1995, Metal) uses sample from Full Metal Jacket (1987):
"I am in a world of shit"
143) Not a vision - 1991by Illdisposed on There's something rotten... in the state of Denmark (1997, Metal) uses sample from From Dusk til Dawn (1996):
"Now let's kill that fucking band"
144) Burn in Hell (Music Video)by Twisted Sisters on Stay Hungry (1984, Metal) uses sample from Pee-wee Big Adventure (1985):
Francis: Today's my birthday and my father says I can have anything I want. Pee-wee: Good for you and your father. Francis: So guess what I want. Pee-wee: A new brain? Francis: No. Your bike!
145) Return Tripby Electric Wizard on Come my Fanatics (1997, Metal) uses sample from Cannibal Ferox (1981):
Get off my case motherfucker!
146) Legio XIIIby Ex Deo on Romulus (2009, Metal) uses sample from Rome S02E06 "Philippi" (2007):
Watch closely, boy. This is how history is made.
147) A Unilateral Disgustby Skinless on Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead (2006, Metal) uses sample from Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993):
War... it's fantastic!
148) Like Angels Weepingby Kataklysm on In the Arms of Devastation (2006, Metal) uses sample from Man on Fire (2004):
Revenge... Is a meal best served cold.
149) Wretched Human Mirrorby Bloodbath on The Fathomless Mastery (2008, Metal) uses sample from I am Legend (2007):
150) You Know What You Are IIIby Ministry on The Land of Rape and Honey (1988, Metal) uses sample from Platoon (1986):
151) Serpent Kingby God Dethroned on Bloody Blasphemy (1999, Metal) uses sample from Death Wish 2 (1982):
"Do you believe in Jesus?" "Yes, I do." "Well, you're gonna meet him."
152) ...Weak is Your Godby Illdisposed on The Prestige (2008, Metal) uses sample from Matador (Danish TV show) (1980):
- fru fernando møghe er død.
- wie bitte?
153) Out Of Handby Entombed on Wolverine Blues (1993, Metal) uses sample from Stryker's War (1985):
"I am Jesus Christ." "No you're not. You're dead"
154) A Child is Missingby Illdisposed on The Prestige (2008, Metal) uses sample from Snatch (2000):
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
155) Global Flatlineby Aborted on Global Flatline (2012, Metal) uses sample from Rogues Gallery (2010):
I'm gonna fucking rape your soul!
156) Blessed Beby Entombed on Clandestine (1991, Metal) uses sample from Rope (1948):
"Go ahead and look. I hope you like what you see."
157) Freakencyby High Tone on Underground Wobble (2007, Electro) uses sample from La cité de Dieu (VF) (2002):
[Coups de feu] - "Putaiiiiin..."
158) The Bookloversby The Divine Comedy on Promenade (1994, Pop) uses sample from Funny Face (1957):
This book deals with epiphenomenalism, which has to do with consciousness as a mere accessory of physiological processes whose presence or absence... makes no difference... whatever are you doing?
159) Marinesby Sodom on M-16 (2001, Metal) uses sample from Fullmetal Jacket (1987):
160) Cassie Eats Cockroachesby Acid Bath on When the Kite String Pops (1994, Metal) uses sample from A Clockwork Orange (1971):
"Don't you fucking look at me!" "You're so fucking suave."
161) Warheartsby Children of Bodom on Hatebreeder (1999, Metal) uses sample from Amadeus (1984):
From now on we are enemies, you and I
162) Cock Rock Faggotsby Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Midnight Express (1978):
You seem like a nice enough kid to me Billy, but try it and I'll blow your fucking brains out
163) Rain From The Coreby Dirge on Down, Last Level (1998, Metal) uses sample from Jacob's Ladder (1990):
There is no out of here. You've been killed, don't you remember?
164) Anaal Nathrakhby Anaal Nathrakh on Anaal Nathrakh [EP] (1999, Metal) uses sample from Excalibue (1981):
Anál nathrach, orth' bhais's bethad, do chel denmha
165) Bodom after Midnightby Children of Bodom on Follow the Reaper (2000, Metal) uses sample from Death Be Not Proud (1975):
Death, be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so.
166) Maniacal Miscreationby Cerebral Bore on Maniacal Miscreation (2010, Metal) uses sample from Trainspotting (1996):
It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth!
167) Entombed In Butchered Bodiesby Cerebral Bore on Maniacal Miscreation (0, Metal) uses sample from (0):
168) Black Metal Sababthby Cephalic Carange on Lucid Interval (2002, Metal) uses sample from Twin Peaks (series) (1990):
LAURA: faster and faster... And for a long time you wouldn't feel anything, and then you'd burst into fire, forever. And the angels wouldnt help you, because they've all gone away.
169) Church Of Defianceby Spawn Of Possession on Cabinet (2003, Metal) uses sample from Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II (1987):
"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have done terrible things." "We all stray from the path of the Lord sometimes, child, But with repentance, you will find your way again." "Will you help me, Father?" "Yes." "Will you pray for me?" "Yes." "Will you... fuck me?"
170) Conquistadoresby Misery Index on Pulling out the Nails (2010, Metal) uses sample from Pump Up the Volume (1990):
Do you ever get the feeling that everything in America is completely fucked up?
171) Feel no Shameby V-Mob on Equilibrium (2000, Metal) uses sample from Titanic (1997):
Is anyone alive out there? Can anyone hear me?
172) The Frayed Ends of Sanityby Metallica on ...And Justice For All (1988, Metal) uses sample from Le Magicien d'Oz (1939):
173) Antichristian Phenomenonby Behemoth on Antichristian Phenomenon (2001, Metal) uses sample from Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground (1988):
We would like to see most of the human race killed off, because it is unworthy of the gift of life.
174) Wiltby Brutal Truth on Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses (1992, Metal) uses sample from Joe Versus the Volcano (1990):
"Do you believe in god?" "I believe in myself"
175) Two of Meby Grave on Hating Life (1996, Metal) uses sample from Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth (1992):
"I'm here to turn up the volume"
176) Awake (To A Life Of Misery)by Napalm Death on Utopia Banished (1992, Metal) uses sample from They Live (1988):
"We are their cattle. We are being bred for slavery."
177) Civil Warby Guns N' Roses on Use Your Illusion II (1991, Rock) uses sample from Cool Hand Luke (1967):
"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."
178) When the Lights Go Out All Over Europeby The Divine Comedy on Promenade (1994, Pop) uses sample from A Bout de Souffle (1960):
-Et puisque je suis méchante avec toi c'est la preuve que je ne suis pas amoureuse de toi
-On dit qu'il n'y a pas d'amour heureux
-Si je t'aimais... oh c'est trop compliqué
-Au contraire, il n'y a pas d'amour malheureux
-Je veux que les gens s'occupant pas de moi et puis je suis independente. Peut être que tu m'aimes?
-C'est ce que tu crois, mais tu ne l'ai pas
-C'est pour ça que je t'ai dénoncé
-Je te suis supérieur
-Maintenant tu es force de partir
-Tu es cinglé, c'est lamentable comme raisonnement
179) With Ravenous Hungerby Satyricon on Volcano (2002, Metal) uses sample from Gladiator (2000):
At my signal, unleash hell.
180) Panzergrenadierby Panzerchrist on Soul Collector (2000, Metal) uses sample from The Devil's Advocate (1997):
"Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"
181) We're Not Gonna take Itby Twisted Sisters on Stay Hungry (1984, Metal) uses sample from Animal House (1978):
A Twisted Sister pin? On your uniform?!
182) Frail Limb Nurseryby Slipknot on Slipknot (1999, Metal) uses sample from Crimescene.com (1997):
She lay as though she were in a trance, with her long eyelashes fluttering like she was dreaming. She said to him "I lie beyond the sea" and then all of a sudden her head dipped back and she vanished. Gone, gone without a trace. Gone. She's never coming back, do you know what it's like to live with that? No one knows what it's like. The only one who knew me, gone.
"I know what you want. I can give it to you."
183) 500 dead peopleby Hatesphere on Ballet of the Brute (2004, Metal) uses sample from The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman (1992):
I would move Heaven and Hell and anything in between to get to you. You wouldn't be safe anywhere if I was mad at you. And that's not bull; that's truth. I've went up against people. You could pull a gun on me and if I'm mad at you I'm coming forward. You'd have to shoot me to stop me and if you don't kill me - you're stupid cause the next time you see me I will kill you.
184) Everything in its right placeby Radiohead on Kid A (2009, Rock) uses sample from Vanilla sky (2001):
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of his life!
185) Foul Playby Officium Triste on The Pathway (2001, Metal) uses sample from Bad Lieutenant (1992):
"Why don't you have a little bit of fucking respect?"
186) Deprave to Redeemby Hour of Penance on Sedition (2012, Metal) uses sample from Sex crimes and the Vatican (2006):
Q: What else happened to you as a consequence of abusing?
O'GRADY: Actually nothing happened. Life continued.
187) Tug Of War Intestinesby Skinless on Foreshadowing Our Demise (2001, Metal) uses sample from Pink Flamingos (1972):
Rivers of gore! Rivers of gore!
188) Rise of the Tyrantby Arch Enemy on Rise of the Tyrant (2007, Metal) uses sample from Caligula (1979):
Caligula: I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night.
Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am... a God.
I shall wait for the unanimous decision of the senate, Claudius.
Claudius: All those who say aye, say aye.
Caligula: Aye... aye!
Senators: Aye! Aye! Aye!..
Guard: He's a god now...
189) Surrender is not an optionby Panzerchrist on Outpost Fort Europa (1999, Metal) uses sample from Dead Zone (1983):
-This is not necessary, Mr. President. We have a diplomatic solution.
-Mr. Vice President, Mr. Secretary, the missiles are flying.
190) Rotten Soilby Entombed on Wolverine Blues (1993, Metal) uses sample from Flatliners (1990):
"Wake up you little shit, you got company!"
191) Possessedby Gojira (Godzilla) on Possessed (1997, Metal) uses sample from The Exorcist (1973):
- Demon Voice: What's that?
- Father Karras: Holy water.
- Demon Voice: You keep it away. Uhh! Aah! It burns! Oh! It burns! Aah! A-a-a-aah!
192) Would you please dieby Meatshits on Ecstasy of Death (1993, Metal) uses sample from Mahha GoGoGo S01E27 (Speed Racer) (1967):
Now we're gonna have some fun with these cunts.
193) Worth the Waitby Grave on Hating Life (1996, Metal) uses sample from Robocop (1987):
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me!"
194) World Damnationby Mortician on House by the Cemetary (1995, Metal) uses sample from Cyborg (1989):
First there was the collapse of civilization: anarchy, genocide, starvation. Then when it seemed things couldn't get any worse, we got the plague. The Living Death, quickly closing its fist over the entire planet. Then we heard the rumors: that the last scientists were working on a cure that would end the plague and restore the world. Restore it? Why? I like the death! I like the misery! I like this world!!
195) Let the Killing Beginby Vital Remains on Dechristianize (2003, Metal) uses sample from The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965):
His name is Jesus.He comes from Nazareth, in Galilee. He is here now charged with the crimes of sedition, sorcery and blasphemy.
Jesus of Nazareth,I adjure you by the living God, by the Almighty,tell us if you be the Christ the Son of God!
- Are you the Christ?
- Are you the Son of God?
- I am.
- To the cross with the prisoner.
196) Where is your God now ?by Vital Remains on Icons of Evil (2007, Metal) uses sample from The Passion of the Christ (2004):
[Ambiant sound of torture]
197) Zombie Apocalypseby Mortician on Zombie Apocalypse (1998, Metal) uses sample from Dawn Of The Dead (1978):
"They're after us. They know we're still in here." "They're after the place. They don't know why, they just remember. They remember that they want to be in here." "What the hell are they?" "They're us, that's all. There's no more room in Hell." "What?" "Something my granddaddy used to tell us. You know Mokumba? Voodoo. Granddad was a priest in Trinidad. Used to tell us, when there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth."
198) Weby Illdisposed on There is light (but it's not for me) (2011, Metal) uses sample from Titanic (1997):
Is anyone alive out there? Can anyone hear me?
199) In Our Dominionby Altar on In the Name of the Father (1999, Metal) uses sample from Conan The Barbarian (1982):
"But in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield, and we who found it. We are just men, not gods, not giants, just men."
200) Prophet of Pestilenceby Altaria on Divinity (2004, Metal) uses sample from Malice (1993):
You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God